Mini-Cthulhus

By SuperKalelJorson7, in CoC Off Topic

Playroom games also has a bag of black mini-Cthulhus (similar to the FFG ones) for their game Unspeakable Words. I've already got FFGs and I might pick a bag of these up just because. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

they are great little minis arent they, i have painted mine all up, they look well cool.....evil?

I don't really have a use for the extra mini & domain markers in the Bag O' Cthulhu so I carry some with me at all times & leave them in inconspicuous public places: above doorways, in flowerpots, on bookcases, etc.

Evil Jim said:

I don't really have a use for the extra mini & domain markers in the Bag O' Cthulhu so I carry some with me at all times & leave them in inconspicuous public places: above doorways, in flowerpots, on bookcases, etc.

you ARE evil....jim. demonio.gif

darknight said:

they are great little minis arent they, i have painted mine all up, they look well cool.....evil?

Aww c'mon! Cthulhu is not evil. Nor is he good. Both "good" and "evil" are constructs of the feeble human imagination. They are incompatible with concepts as foreign to humanity as the Great Old Ones. love.gif

MarthWMaster said:

Aww c'mon! Cthulhu is not evil. Nor is he good. Both "good" and "evil" are constructs of the feeble human imagination. They are incompatible with concepts as foreign to humanity as the Great Old Ones. love.gif

WISE...! VERY WISE...!