Daooh Message From Amazon

By Astinex, in Tide of Iron

I just recieved a message from Amazon.

"Unfortunately, an unexpected delay from our supplier may rpevent us from delivering the item in your order..."

The item referred to is the Tide of Iron Normandy Expansion, which I pre-ordered. Now apparently they won't have it available until Dec 24th with a delivery sometime in the beginning of January. Anyone else get this message? Has the expansion's release been pushed back, or is Amazon runing short and having to reorder extras?

What a bummer. I am so looking forward to this game. I did not pre-order from Amazon but I haven't heard anyone else say they got that message. Was there ever an official release date anyway? Here's hoping to be able to play it over the holidays

Yes - I too pre-ordered mine from Amazon (at a pretty good price I might add). And I too received that same message. I'm pretty confident this has to do with a pushback by FFG (with Amazon just responding to FFG's delay). I was disappointed by this though not surprised. But I think I'm even more disappointed by the lack of communication from FFG on the delay. I'm at least hoping they will update us on the Normandy status once Android is on shelves.

I've had Normandy on back-order since September and Amazon have said it will be delivered between 8th and 15th January. Of course, this may be based on supplier information, but as I've had no previous estimates of delivery, I'm hopeful this is a realistic date.