Modification of your TOI

By Lynyrd, in Tide of Iron

Hi!

I read about some modification of TOI, like 3D terrain and so on.

Does sombody such modification and are pictures available?

I modify my hole infantry figueres and bases with magnets, because it is easier to place the figuers on the base and to remove them.

Disadvantage of this way ist that the costs for magnets are nearly the same as for the TOI game. May be someboday have an other idea (or cheaper gui%C3%B1o.gif )

I used a pin vice to make the holes in the bases a little wider. Some of the figures are a bit loose in the base, but I find that preferable to NOT being able to put them in the base.

I am sorry if this question is posed somewhere else, did the Expansion DotF correct the problem of the infantry being near impossible to place in the bases?

Thanks.

My only modification (apart from painting the minis) is to use some 10mm armour for the Tiger and Panther. My reason was that the tiger models are not that great, and should be slightly larger than the mark 4's (about same size in TOI). I had some perrin miniatures armour which I am painting at the moment - ive only joined the forum this morning, but i'll post a picture soon.

I would really like to see the mods you made.