Pick a card! Any Card!

By Baranor2, in UFS General Discussion

Homme Chapeau said:

guitalex2008 said:

They were gay?

It doesn't get gayer (or is it more gay?) than losing from damage NOT from an attack (and as much as it can be argued, blocking with Dash Uppercut or Burning Knuckle doesn't count).

I'm assuming you also liked that *Terry*, am I right?

Yep. Sexually.

Heavenly Dynamite! Best excuse to win by exhausting someone.

Neck choke..

The first attack I got out of a booster, I played with it in several fire decks for over a year. It was a solid poke, could reverse, or I could just go ahead and kill you with it

Ruthless Villainy.. Bet nobody knows why...

.:Astaroth:. just because I miss playing with an Astaroth that doesnt make me want to throw my deck across a room. Also, his ability is my favorite of any Astaroth and maybe any other character.

Mordai said:

Neck choke..

I love/hate this card. Love it because it's a 1 damage throw which is the epitome of LOL and it has solid diff/control, and additionally had one of those E's that should never be on a throw (i.e. anything that starts with "If this attack deals damage").

guitalex2008 said:

Mordai said:

Neck choke..

NECK CHOKE!

I love/hate this card. Love it because it's a 1 damage throw which is the epitome of LOL and it has solid diff/control, and additionally had one of those E's that should never be on a throw (i.e. anything that starts with "If this attack deals damage").

Happy to see that you share my love for this card <3

I also hate it because it cost me a shot at top 8 in SAS last year...

Well, it and promo Ukyo... and Killing Bite... and Moon Sault Slayer... you can tell what this deck did.

ninja strike dash.
I just liked it cause of all the combo's that went with it. That and I used to play it with ryu's tatsumaki and try to turn 1 people.

it'd either be Promo Athena or Promo X for me, since they are the 2 character's i've won the MOST games and tournaments with ever(yes i'm a legacy player AND PROUD OF IT).

N.J.

NJBrock22 said:

it'd either be Promo Athena or Promo X for me, since they are the 2 character's i've won the MOST games and tournaments with ever(yes i'm a legacy player AND PROUD OF IT).

N.J.

I kind of want it to be the weekend already.

I miss my original starter ken :'(

Back when i could actually win games. lol.

The first charecter i ever had.

Mordai said:

guitalex2008 said:

Mordai said:

Neck choke..

NECK CHOKE!

Happy to see that you share my love for this card <3

Quite like this little card, even if it's not my fav. One of our players used it in a T.Hawk:: Legacy Fire where he'd loop it with Getting an Education ^^

However, my fav's gotta be Melancholic Mercurius. **** daft little attack, but bloody hurt when well used (used to be my kill in Block 3)