Pick a card! Any Card!

By Baranor2, in UFS General Discussion

You heard me. Pick a card any UFS card. Tell us why you picked it. Is it your favorite? Is it connected to a great play memory? Is it the card you hate with the fiery passion of a thousand suns? Is it a card you are currently working into a deck? Is it a forgotten card that people simply need to remember? I want this to be totally free. Have fun with it!

Sad excuse for topic is sad....

anyways, i'd pick Ryu's ashura senku it was sooooo underrate in B2 it was a shame that evil still had a 80%+ chance of beating it :/ I just lost to it sooo many times back when i was nub tier :P

Spinning Pile Driver. LUL At the burn in R on it :) Add Banishment punch into the combo and GG.

If I had to pick a card that is my favorite, it would have to be strike heads. This is card was down right amazing. You can never go wrong with a 3 for 5 thrown that was a reversal and only 4 difficulty with a block. I miss that card so much, but I know its never going to come back. :(

If I have to pick a card that I hate more then anything. Then Yoga Mastery is the easy answer. That card pissed me off so much, and its still an pain to deal with in legacy.

Dan 2 dot it was the sole purpose of me playing UFS.....I WANT DAN BACK DAMMIT!

Strike Heads wouldn't be so bad to bring back, considering it would be the only Air throw (maybe?) and Reversal decks aren't exactly running rampant. Although with Triple Botta being spoiled I would wait until the next set releases before I ask for a reprint...

I remember World Warriors... now THAT'S a card that's never coming back.

lol? lu chen would be all over strike heads. an attack that fulfils his E? ty very much

Hayamachop said:

lol? lu chen would be all over strike heads. an attack that fulfils his E? ty very much

guitalex2008 said:

Hayamachop said:

Better than reprinting Stardust Drop...

Why would it be?

Pit Fighter.

Phail card is Phail.

Favorite card: Lure the Enemy, because it was just so much fun to spring it on promo Adon!

Card I hated most: Yoga Mastery. Gee I wonder why?

Homme Chapeau said:

guitalex2008 said:

Hayamachop said:

Why would it be?

QFT.

Strike Heads >>>>>>>>> Stardust Drop.

Straight Throw, highly underrated card that was one of the best ways to stop the most vicious legal character ever printed (Cassandra).

ROTBI said:

QFT.

Why would you want to reprint the best Throw second only to Chain Throw in B4? It'd be a mistake of epic proportions.

Homme Chapeau said:

ROTBI said:

QFT.

Why would you want to reprint the best Throw second only to Chain Throw in B4? It'd be a mistake of epic proportions.

I dont know about that maybe 3rd...i still think overhand throw was better

As for my favorite card i have a place in my heart for kasumi-suzaku.....because ibuki was my first real competitive deck even and i was playing her back before everyone thought it was cool

As a Rock3 long-time player, my favorite underdog card was :

Hyper Dynamite Slam.

This card alone won me soooo many games... Everyone kept asking me "why do you play this? " until i showed them... oh good times

Another one of my favorite was You Will not escape, or how we call it here in montréal : " Brosse toi les dents avec ma queue! " have fun translating :)

As for the one i hate most, easily Kasumi-Suzaku... even yoga mastery was fun compared to this one.

Homme Chapeau said:

ROTBI said:

QFT.

Huh? All I said was that it was way better than stardust drop. If one had to be reprinted, SH > SD. I'm not saying SH needs to be reprinted.

Cass said:

Another one of my favorite was You Will not escape, or how we call it here in montréal : " Brosse toi les dents avec ma queue! " have fun translating :)

Brush your teeth with my tail.

there is nothing wrong with that statement and I have just defused your landmine. I am so awesome.

Homme Chapeau said:

Cass said:

there is nothing wrong with that statement and I have just defused your landmine. I am so awesome.

Actually it's not tail it's [male organ].

There are so many cards that fit these categories that it is almost...almost impossible to think of ones that fit.

Fav Attacka: Mezentius Style Reptile Rumble (If it had a 3 check everyone would have liked it) Spin Drive Smasher * & **
Fav Actiona: Dark Heart and Break Free
Fav Foundations: Dancing Battle Kabuki, Fight for the Future, Awakening

Cards I hated: Yoga Mastery, Blood Runs True, Chain Throw, the banhammer

CultKiller said:

Homme Chapeau said:

Cass said:

Actually it's not tail it's [male organ].

DUDE SHUT UP I AM TRYING TO CIRCUMCISE HIS JOKE.

Back on topic.

Cards I loved : Burning Knuckle, Dash Uppercut, Deadly Rage, Veteran of 1000 Battles, Damascus Sword (goddamned 2 check though)

THESE CARDS HAD A COMMON THEME I WONDER WHAT IT IS.

Homme Chapeau said:

Back on topic.

Cards I loved : Burning Knuckle, Dash Uppercut, Deadly Rage, Veteran of 1000 Battles, Damascus Sword (goddamned 2 check though)

THESE CARDS HAD A COMMON THEME I WONDER WHAT IT IS.

It doesn't get gayer (or is it more gay?) than losing from damage NOT from an attack (and as much as it can be argued, blocking with Dash Uppercut or Burning Knuckle doesn't count).

I'm assuming you also liked that *Terry*, am I right?

Close to the Edge; Soul Hive; Knocked Out.

Alternate win conditions are interesting. Close to the Edge allowed a ring-out win. It was actually balanced, too, in that it was hard to abuse, and in the metas where it was abuseable, other things were equally or more abuseable.

Soul Hive was like a worse version of the poison counter system from Magic. Basically Q. Bee wanted souls. Lots of souls. If she could double your life total in souls and hit you, she was the winner. The problem was, you were mostly getting Soul Tokens by doing damage, too. It got to the point where if you could hit them and have double their vit in souls, you could probably just kill them.

Knocked Out was technically not an alternate win condition. It just said that if you could do more than half of someone's vitality in one hit, you could respond with KO, and it would burn for the rest. Unfortunately, with a 10 diff and a 1 control, it was almost always cheaper and easier to just hit them with another attack for the rest of their vitality.

Homme Chapeau said:

guitalex2008 said:

Hayamachop said:

Why would it be?

Spiral Dominance:

-Best excuse for a 1 check ever
-7 difficulty, 11 damage
-Stun: 4
-Can decrease damage to increase speed

Amazing attack. Ran it in virtually everything I could in the beginning, and so glad I did.

guitalex2008 said:

They were gay?

It doesn't get gayer (or is it more gay?) than losing from damage NOT from an attack (and as much as it can be argued, blocking with Dash Uppercut or Burning Knuckle doesn't count).

I'm assuming you also liked that *Terry*, am I right?

Yep. Sexually.