Possible new properties?

By ThulmannFan87, in UFS Off Topic

Has anyone other than me had any good ideas for new video game properties? Here is my favourite possibility.

Dead or Alive: yeah, lots of fan service, but could be worth consideration? I mean, it's got plenty of variety for characters and abilities, could work on various elements. Tina, for example, could be Earth/Fire/Life, whilst Christie could be just as well with Chaos/Death/Water.

Any other opinions on this, or any other favourite fighter games that folk might like to see?

I'd like to see non-Namco/SW properties being legal in the current format

The obvious one is SFIV

And although i know it will never happen, personally i would LOVE to see a Rockman promo, lol. Technically Power Battles or whatever it was WAS a fighting game...lol.

Topic has been done to death *yawn*.

Once more, fighters I would like to see:

GG, BB, VF, LB, expanded KOF (MI2...lol?), RS.

And of course Dragon Master. K. Garcia's sweep for LOLOLOL tier.

Duck Tales
Tail Spin
Darkwing Duck

I win this thread

VF if only because we could have a move called the "Stunner" that is Combo (Mid Kick) and it would be entirely legit.

MarcoPulleaux said:

Duck Tales
Tail Spin
Darkwing Duck

I win this thread

Pfft... Contra, and the Rest of Ikari Warriors.

Antigoth said:

Pfft... Contra, and the Rest of Ikari Warriors.

I agree.

BlazBlue cuz I wanna see an attack called Squiggly Justice Tackle. Guilty Gear for the laughs with Bridget.

Fist of the North Star

you know you want it

with a super combo Hokuto ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Here's an idea. DROP ******* KING OF FIGHTERS AND SAMURAI SHODOWN.

TripsEX said:

Or, y'know, get the full licenses.

But none of that outdated game **** please.

Homme Chapeau said:

TripsEX said:

Or, y'know, get the full licenses.

But none of that outdated game **** please.

JR and I were talking about that tonight. Amidst him talking about SF dying for 10 years and how Streets of Rage 2 is awesome (it is).

King of Fighters and Samurai Shodown, both are games that no one plays anymore. I don't know how many times I have wanted to pass on buying boxes of the KOF/SS sets but couldn't because there were good cards.

There are small scenes for both games. Same for Darkstalkers too.

Not for 2006 though.

Get the full KOF / SS license already damnit! And I WANT MY SFIV GIEF NAOOOOOO!!!!!

DaiAndOh said:

There are small scenes for both games. Same for Darkstalkers too.

Not for 2006 though.

They would have been better served with KoFXI.

Fight club

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... Turtles in a half shell... Turtle Power!

MarcoPulleaux said:

Duck Tales
Tail Spin
Darkwing Duck

I win this thread

Chip N Dale rescue rangers!

I now win this thread

dragoku said:

Fist of the North Star

you know you want it

with a super combo Hokuto ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Actually this wins. I doubt they could fit "ridiculousl long winded name for an attack that not only causes you abject pain but makes your head explode afterwards in a vibrant plume of gore and ichor" onto a card. But man it would rock.