Ghost Peg Issues

By Tokyogriz, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

My Ghost peg wont stand up.

It literally falls over constantly and the ship is unplayable. I have tried new bases with the peg or stand but the same issue. So the issue is the peg not fitting tightly enough to the base.

Is this common? I have heard it might be.

I could glue the peg to the base but then how could I swap out ship bases for different pilots?

Frustrating.

I have requested a new peg but no reply. Is this issue affecting anyone else?

I have the same problem. To try to mitigate it, I went through all my large bases and matched up the best base to stand combination as a result. In general this is done with all my ships in the current squad I am fielding. Maybe blue tack might help if it doesn't address the issue. The Ghost is a heavy ship and the stand design is poor regardless on how the model is lifted.

So Its been a week and no reply what so ever. Is customer service at FFG still good like it was or is there now issues?

Just curious if anyone with the same Issue I am having has gotten a reply.

Thanks.

I had a problem with my Punishing One expansion and still haven't gotten a reply and its been over a week for me also. I got two #1 cardboard token sheets and a #3 but no #2 so I didn't get a complete dial for the Jump Master. The status still just says in process.

Edited by Jwrein1202

Update - FFG got back to me is sending replacemnt peg and base.

Thank you! My faith is restored.

They also sent my missing cardboard sheet

The pegs that came with my decimator broke right after I assembled the base and the vt-49 together. I've had good experiences with their customer support on missing items for my Imperial Assault expansions so I'm hoping for the same in this instance

Peg broke off my inquisitors tie, sent a photo and email. Within week had a brand new ship from FFG!! Super happy

Peg broke off my inquisitors tie, sent a photo and email. Within week had a brand new ship from FFG!! Super happy

I just had the same thing happen to me this weekend, where did you contact them?

I Know many people with the same issue

there re are nice ones that grip around the little circle instead of going in. Maybe you should try those .