Timeline Question (Clarification)

By Nexuz, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

I kinda went crazy and bought all the core rule books and beginner games for AoR, F&D, and EoTE, great stuff!

However, in the AoR & EoTE Palpatine and Vader are still alive AFTER the destruction of the DeathStar; am I to assume they survived? Also, F&D happens before the DeathStar is destroyed, during, or after?

I'm hosting a game later this week and my PC want to be part of the Rebellion with one or two force sensitive characters. I'm thinking about starting them in the Lessons of the Past and continuing through the adventure path in the beginner game box set and beyond. With having them on orders from the Rebellion to recover the artifacts.

Just trying to get a sense of whats happening in the galaxy to layout their future adventures.

Thanks all! :)

I think you're mixed up. It takes place between Episode IV and V, after the destruction of the first Death Star, not the second. All three games take place in this time period.

When I read the books I thought they all said that they take place between episodes 3 and 4.

I think you're mixed up. It takes place between Episode IV and V, after the destruction of the first Death Star, not the second. All three games take place in this time period.

HAHA! I can't believe I was confused by this! Thank you for clearing that up for me, it makes so much more sense!