Can Corp look at facedown cards in Archives?

By ekalther, in Android: Netrunner Rules Questions

As title says, I can't see anything that says you can or can't, so I'm assuming you can't.

However, if corp has had to discard from HQ, can they never look at the card again?

If archived memories is played, they can then look at all cards in archives before choosing right? Or can they indeed look before it's played?

If you can, please can you reference the rule as I can't find it =(

Thanks in advance.

Yes, the corp can look at their own facedown cards in archives.

On page 6 of the core rulebook there is a blue box titled "Corporation Play Area." Both players can look at faceup cards at any time. The last sentence in the definition of Archives reads, "The Corporation can also look at the facedown cards in Archives at any time; the Runner cannot."

Yes, the corp can look at their own facedown cards in archives.

On page 6 of the core rulebook there is a blue box titled "Corporation Play Area." Both players can look at faceup cards at any time. The last sentence in the definition of Archives reads, "The Corporation can also look at the facedown cards in Archives at any time; the Runner cannot."

Thank you.

My eyes just did not look onto the right hand column of text, stopped when I got to the bottom of the left side. :wacko: