Any players in Iowa?

By BasedBenn, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Just wondering if there are currently any stores/groups that have events or just meet up and play the game in Iowa as i havent seen any or heard of any yet but I am looking to get into the game(kinda hard to play solo lol)

We have a small group going in the Waterloo/CF area. Where are you at??

Just found out yesterday that a place called Limited Edition Comics in Cedar Falls has a group going on wednesdays.

Yes, a few will playing there on Wednesday from 11 AM until at least 2. I would be available for later as well. Right now we are planning on every other Wednesday.

im in west des moines. do u guys know of anything going on in the des moines area?

Sorry, but I do not. We had 5 players today. Pretty good turnout for a weekday.

I was with you in spirit, had a last minute business meeting come up. Are you doing it next week? Also, any more word on agot?

I know there are 2 or 3 planning on this Wednesday. One is out for sure with school, but there will some playing. Usually start around 11 AM.

As far as GoT goes,. I do know 1 guy that has some of that, but I do not know how much he actually plays. Next time I see him, I will ask.

Edited by Kennyjman

This Wednesday, we had 3 players. Back to the usual 5 next week,

Update: We have been playing weekly now. Anywhere from 3-5 players consistently. Lots of deck diversity. Mostly trial and error method of testing new and different deck strategies/concepts. Come on down and pitch some cards with us!!

A quick update.. We have moved to Thursdays now. Usually start around 11 AM.