Card Lists

By ScottFort, in Android: Netrunner Deck Building

New to ANR and have picked up the Base Set, Creation and Control deluxe expansion and a handful of data packs to start. I found the card list for the core set here on the FFG site. Where are the best lists for the expansions and data packs? I saw there is a VR code on the back of the newer data packs. Are these available anywhere on the FFG site?

Not sure what you mean. "What are the best lists?" Do you mean lists of what's in each pack or what deck lists are good?

For the former, a complete database is on Cardgamedb, which is run by FFG. For the latter, most people's go-to site is NetrunnerDB.

Again, I'm not sure what you're asking about the QR code.

Edited by Grimwalker

Thanks for the response. I found Cardgamedb but couldn't find lists there. FFG has a list of the cards in the core set on the product page under player resources. I was looking for this format for the expansions. I don't have a QR reader and don't know what that leads to on the data packs but I was hoping it was a similar set list and that they might be available online.

I want to avoid looking at player deck lists until I try to learn on my own first.

Then you didn't look very hard.

Go to Cardgamedb.

Click on the sidebar for "Android: Netrunner."

Click on "Cards."

It will take you to a page that says BROWSE FULL SETS.

Wow. I really wish Cardgamedb had what I am looking for but that is not the case. The BROWSE FULL SETS links produce database searches with extra information in a format that does not fit on one page. I was looking for prepared lists like the FFG core list but maybe they are not available. Thanks for trying to help though.

When you say "lists" do you mean "what cards are in what sets" or do you mean "decks that include cards from Set XYZ?"

Edit: just reread your post.

Apart from the starter decks suggested in the Core Set, there are no /prepared/ decklists that are generated by FFG.

The Deluxe sets come with prepared lists that can be built out of just their own deluxe sets but frankly those decks are excruciatingly bad and you shouldn't waste your time on them.

If you're looking to dip your toes into deckbuilding beyond the suggested starter decks, your best bet is to peruse the user-generated content on sites like acoo or netrunnerdb.

Edited by Grimwalker