Event Horizon Scenario/Map?

By Brother Malachai, in Deathwatch House Rules

Do you know if anyone's made a scenario/mission and/or map based on this film for 40K roleplay?

Any space hulk. There is a pre-gen called Arc of Lost Souls (which lets you generate your own space hulk) but yea; the 40k version is a space hulk. Then you'll need some great narration as GM - not sure I can pull it off myself

Any space hulk. There is a pre-gen called Arc of Lost Souls (which lets you generate your own space hulk) but yea; the 40k version is a space hulk. Then you'll need some great narration as GM - not sure I can pull it off myself

Yeah, but I really could use some suggestions by someone who possibly made ships in Rogue Trader and/or has experience dealing w/ Chaos Corruption in Black Crusade. Since the Chaos/Warp Taint is more subtle and the ship would be insanely old and small for "modern" 40K standards. Which says alot that in "modern" 40K, this ship would be "primitive" and "old."

Just use a derelict ship that has emerged from the Warp. If it's an Imperial ship the team will have an advantage in roughly knowing where they're going, and then use the Space Hulk Mission Generator.