Cant view my quest history

By player1602533, in Quest Log Feedback & Support Forum

Hi!

Im new using the quest log, yesterday i created a new quest log and an error appear when i saved the quest log, then now i can not see my quest history, i created a new quest log and still notnig, the quest history not display any information

Please help

Try to repeat? (Sometimes happen.)

You can go to the bottom of this web. In User Support (little words) you can send a messge to the web devolper.

Hi!

Im new using the quest log, yesterday i created a new quest log and an error appear when i saved the quest log, then now i can not see my quest history, i created a new quest log and still notnig, the quest history not display any information

Please help

I can't see my quests that I have logged either :-(

same problem here, I haven't been able to get into the quest view since yesterday.

I seem to have the same problem. Logged quite a lot of quests these past few weeks, but today it doesn't show my quests (it does show statistics and I am able to log new quests, but I can't see them any longer)

Using Firefox I also got an error message saying the website is configured improperly, maybe that is what is causing the problem?

Same here! Now, where did I put my quill pen and ink...

Yep, same here.

Same with me

Yeah the quest log seems to be broken right now. The links takes you nowhere anymore,