Dracula's mini map

By DOT, in Fury of Dracula

Hi to all

A handy tip for FOD fans,

what I do with all my thin card sheets ,character sheets etc is to laminate them to protect from grubby paw prints and extend their life.

What comes in handy with FOD mini map is to use a non permanent marker pen to plot my trip round Europe .

At the end of the game it's fun to show the hunters how close or how far off the trail they were, and its cheaper than photocopying the map

Hope this is useful

DOT

I do a color copy of the mini map, and draw on it with a sharpie. I also ad a number to each location - just for the fun of being able to follow Draculas journey around Europe. :-)

We use small colored cubes (from games like Lords of Waterdeep). Dracula can put his current location on his mini-map (behind a screen) with one color cube, and mark his trail with a another cube. (This cuts down on the need to peek on the trail.)

The hunters can mark places ON THE MAIN MAP they have ruled out (by travel, events, proximity to know locations, Mina's radar) or mark places that may be Dracula's current location, and remove cubes as possibilities are eliminated. (For instance, finding a particular city to not be on the trail at all -- or visa versa -- can eliminate a bunch of possible Drac paths.)