Minotaur

By TheLegend23, in Wiz-War

It says "the Minotaur can attack once during each wizards turn."

Let's say it's a four player game and player 4 summoned the Minotaur and put it in my way. I'm player 1. I move into LOS of the Minotaur, it moves to my square and attacks.

Does this now mean that, if I don't move out of LOS, the Minotaur attacks me on player 2's turn? And then again on player 3's turn? That seems extremely powerful if that's correct.

The only thing I can see that seems to prevent this from being the way the Minotaur works is this

"When a wizard moves to a square in LOS of the Minotaur, the Minotaur may immediately perform one attack against the wizard."

Meaning, on player 2 and 3's turns, I did not "move to a square" I merely stood there. So the Minotaur would not attack me. If, on my next turn I move one square and I'm still in LOS of the Minotaur, he does get to attack me.

Thank you in advance for your input

don't mess up with minotaur more more than it really is. the text explain exactly how it works:

- during minotaur's turn, it CAN'T ATTACK

- during other wizard's turn, it CAN ATTACK ONLY IF wizard enters in a square that is on LOS of minotaur

- after performed attack on any wizard, it CAN'T ATTACK until next wizard's turn, even if wizard move out and back the square in LOS

there are only 2 things that require attention about it:

- when it attack, he move, so after attack you must check new LOS

- different is if a wizard push other one into LOS of minotaur. as long as minotaur CAN'T ATTACK MORE THAN ONE TIMES PER TURN, a wizard can be attacked multiple times, one in it's turn and one in other player's turn