2x Bastard Daughter (Taking the Black)
1x Bran Stark (Core Set)
1x Catelyn Stark (Core Set)
3x Dornish Paramour (Core Set)
1x Eddard Stark (Core Set)
1x Edric Dayne (Core Set)
2x Littlefinger (Core Set)
1x Maester Caleotte (Core Set)
1x Nymeria Sand (The Road to Winterfell)
1x Obara Sand (Core Set)
3x Palace Spearman (Core Set)
2x Robb Stark (Core Set)
1x Sansa Stark (Core Set)
1x Summer (Core Set)
1x Syrio Forel (The Road to Winterfell)
2x Tumblestone Knight (Core Set)
2x Wildling Horde (Core Set)
3x Winterfell Kennel Master (The Road to Winterfell)
1x Grey Wind (Core Set)

Attachments (11)
1x Dawn (Core Set)
1x Ice (Core Set)
3x Lady (Taking the Black)
3x Little Bird (Core Set)
1x Seal of the Hand (Core Set)
2x Syrio’s Training (Core Set)

Events (8)
3x In Doran’s Name (The Road to Winterfell)
3x Superior Claim (Core Set)
2x Winter Is Coming (Core Set)

Locations (10)
2x Gates of Winterfell (Core Set)
2x Street of the Sisters (Taking the Black)
2x Sunspear (Core Set)
1x The Kingsroad (Core Set)
3x The Roseroad (Core Set)

This deck is somewhat unconventional, I realize. I go heavy on the attachments because, unlike events, they do not usually cost card advantage. In a Melee game, players always have a card disadvantage versus the rest of the table, so I try to restrict my event selections to some key cards that can improve my position at the critical moment. One of the interesting things about second edition is that attachments return to hand when their bearer is killed or discarded, which means that as long as you have the reserve necessary, you don't net a card loss with them, as in classic edition. In Doran's Name is in triplicate so that I can ensure I have the gold to spend on my biggest characters when I need it. Also, I keep duplicates to a minimum because I've found that, barring an unfortunate table position should I get too far ahead, military challenges tend to be more spread about in Melee, rather than focused on any one player. Even if I lose an important character like Robb, spreading things out this way ensures that I always have a new body to replace him, whereas should he remain on the table, I can still change the board position with the new character.

Let me know in comments how you would improve this deck. I'm particularly concerned with my plot deck, as if I get some terrible draws, I could be at risk of not being able to play my biggest characters. I tried to go for high initiative so that I can try and pull the Master of Coin title card when I need it.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by MarthWMaster