Undisputed Ruler???

By The Hawk2, in UFS General Discussion

I mean i understand how it works on most keywords like stun and multiple, but im super confused on others.

Can you blank Combo?? does it even count as a keyword....

and what would happen to an attack played as a reversal if i blank out the reversal keyword after it is played.....

Little help please.

The HAWK said:

I mean i understand how it works on most keywords like stun and multiple, but im super confused on others.

and what would happen to an attack played as a reversal if i blank out the reversal keyword after it is played.....

Little help please.

Yes you can blank combo. It is a keyword, infact, it is a keyword ability.

If you blank out reversal after it is played...it blanks the reversal word. It is already played so it will resolve, but it can stop effects like "your reversal gets +x dmg" or something. Of course if the dmg pump was played while the card was a reversal, the dmg would stay. I just mean it prevents the ability from being played from that point forward.

The big one is to blank throw and then laugh in the face of king/fury.

Alright lol thx. I love the card its super good in my opinion. But yeah that helps alot.

Smazzurco said:

The HAWK said:

Little help please.

Yes you can blank combo. It is a keyword, infact, it is a keyword ability.

If you blank out reversal after it is played...it blanks the reversal word. It is already played so it will resolve, but it can stop effects like "your reversal gets +x dmg" or something. Of course if the dmg pump was played while the card was a reversal, the dmg would stay. I just mean it prevents the ability from being played from that point forward.

The big one is to blank throw and then laugh in the face of king/fury.

I thought that the Throw keyword would simply returnat the end of the enhance phase, and become a Throw once again. Am i mistaken?

The all keywords return at th end of the enhance phase, therefore yes throw will return and one will still take 1/2 dmg if they block it.

The all keywords return at th end of the enhance phase, therefore yes throw will return and one will still take 1/2 dmg if they block it.

well schucks. Go ahead and use it against stun, multiple, and combo then. In a pinch can keep you from failing to win by stopping a Need to Destroy fed breaker

VS astrid, remove the weapon keyword

Smazzurco said:

well schucks. Go ahead and use it against stun, multiple, and combo then. In a pinch can keep you from failing to win by stopping a Need to Destroy fed breaker

Hayamachop said:

Wow, so everybody who said it stopped King has been playing it illegally this whole time? Wow...

MarcoPulleaux said:

Hayamachop said:

Wow, so everybody who said it stopped King has been playing it illegally this whole time? Wow...

Yup, Q&A forums are where it's at.

Hayamachop said:

Smazzurco said:

Hmmm...I believe a breaker would need to be removed before need to destroy can work?

NtD and Undisputed Ruler have the same trigger right (react to a card being played). Wouldnt the person playing the card have the choice to go first and react with NtD? (not trying to sound like a smartass, and apologize if i do, but i mean that as a legit question)

Hmmm..unless passing on responses is different than passing on enhances, I think you are right. Unless the person who blocked must respond first o_o.

In the case of this, the player whose turn it is has dibbs on priority

so my guess is that you can remove breaker with Undisputed Ruler.

Lazy Lantern said:

In the case of this, the player whose turn it is has dibbs on priority

so my guess is that you can remove breaker with Undisputed Ruler.

but it only lasts until the end of the enhance phase....does that mean that you cant play it at all during another phase or does it get blanked forever?

Da_ghetto_gamer said:

but it only lasts until the end of the enhance phase....does that mean that you cant play it at all during another phase or does it get blanked forever?

The keyword is blanked as you play the card, which means you cannot play the keyword as it is no longer on the card. You can't play it at all because the trigger for Breaker has passed when and if it comes back. As soon as there is no effect that resolves, Breaker comes back. But I'm not someone who really follows the rule interactions much. But I'd think it comes back as soon as the card is fully resolved.