Possible PbP Game Starting - Detailed, RP-heavy Players Needed!

By LadySkywalker, in Zombie Apocalypse

It's not confirmed yet, but I am considering running a Zombie Apocalypse game on the roleplayinggames.net website. It would be very descriptive and RP-heavy, not unlike my Tempest Feud game (linked in my signature).

Anyone interested? I would be using games like Telltale Games' The Walking Dead series and The Last of Us for inspiration.

No takers?

PbP? What does that mean?

It means Play by Post.The action takes place on a forum like this one (or, sometimes, actually this one), so it's very narrative and writing heavy. Since LadySkywalker and I both use the awesome roleplayinggames.net, built for PbP, there's a dice roller embedded, as well as a few other nifty features to keep the action going.

If you are still looking, let me know. I'd be interested.

I am still considering this; however some of my potential players are asking me to try a Call of Cthulhu game instead, so I'm still making my mind up which to go with.

I am still considering this; however some of my potential players are asking me to try a Call of Cthulhu game instead, so I'm still making my mind up which to go with.

That said, I'm mostly committed to running a ZA Play by Post set in and around the city of Champaign, IL. I'm still trying to decide on a timeline and what flavor/rules of zombie to use, as well as a response from the community at large; not sure why exactly I want to be so thorough, since I follow the Walking Dead author's philosophy that zombies are merely the backdrop for interesting human drama, but it pays to know what's happening in your city.