Mist of Bilehall (Song of Bone)

By soulsoul666, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hello guys. i recently bought the new expansion (Mist of Bilehall) but the quest "Song of Bone" looks very wrong to me...

1) The only way to throw players in "Entrance" is if a bone horror use the Knockback in a hero when he is in front of the door but players will never stay in front of the door because terrain (9B) dont have nothing to force players to stay or to go back to him... so, in my group, after first turn, no players returned to this tile. making the job of "throw" players in entrace impossible.

2) What is the sense of remove Graves(Blue Objective Tokens)?Remove Graves don't give nothing to players and all objetive tokens are places FACED UP... so players know which token they must avoid (Players must run and remove all bone piles to win)

This quest need an errata or i don't understand the sense of the quest?

I'll need to take a look at the quest guide, but keep in mind that "Lash" is quite different than "Knockback". Knockback allows the target to be placed within 3 spaces of his original space . Lash lets the attacker place the target within 2 spaces of the attacking figure's space . That is, a bone horror could attack a hero who is 3 spaces in front of him and move the hero to a space 2 spaces behind him- a travelling distance of 5 spaces.

For #2, the Reanimates spawn near Graves, so removing the graves removes their spawn points.