This Years Nationals

By Habeckman, in UFS General Discussion

I was planning to plan ahead when it dawned upon me that I had no facts. I would appreciate if anyone out there could help a player out.

Habeckman said:

I was planning to plan ahead when it dawned upon me that I had no facts. I would appreciate if anyone out there could help a player out.

The 2009 Nationals have already occured.

If you're looking for the 2010 Plans, Expect worlds At Gencon. Other then that, which countrys nationals were you looking to attend?

Antigoth said:

If you're looking for the 2010 Plans, Expect worlds At Gencon. Other then that, which countrys nationals were you looking to attend?

Speaking of that, we need to get in contact, all of us, again about it.

Homme Chapeau said:

Antigoth said:

[sarcasm]

Eh... does it really matter? It's not being held in Winnipeg, I don't want to deal with the Drama. If it's held in Calgary there will be way too much bitching that "it's too far away, and how can anyone expect anyone to pay to travel." If it's held in Montreal - how many people showed up for Canadian Teams this year? I'm suspecting that Montreal is "still too far for people to travel, and that funny language thing" scares people away. So all that leaves is Southern Ontario.

[/sarcasm]

But interestingly, I expect because of the legal document requirement to cross the border, attendance from south of the border will be down.

Speaking of which... Hey you American folks who typically travel to the Canadian Nationals - How many of you have the legal documents?

U.S. citizens: A passport issued by the U.S. Government, a passport card, a valid trusted traveler program card (FAST, NEXUS, or SENTRI), an enhanced driver’s license (EDL), a Military ID with official travel orders, or a U.S. Merchant Mariner Document.

Antigoth said:

Homme Chapeau said:

Antigoth said:

[sarcasm]

Eh... does it really matter? It's not being held in Winnipeg, I don't want to deal with the Drama. If it's held in Calgary there will be way too much bitching that "it's too far away, and how can anyone expect anyone to pay to travel." If it's held in Montreal - how many people showed up for Canadian Teams this year? I'm suspecting that Montreal is "still too far for people to travel, and that funny language thing" scares people away. So all that leaves is Southern Ontario.

[/sarcasm]

But interestingly, I expect because of the legal document requirement to cross the border, attendance from south of the border will be down.

Speaking of which... Hey you American folks who typically travel to the Canadian Nationals - How many of you have the legal documents?

U.S. citizens: A passport issued by the U.S. Government, a passport card, a valid trusted traveler program card (FAST, NEXUS, or SENTRI), an enhanced driver’s license (EDL), a Military ID with official travel orders, or a U.S. Merchant Mariner Document.

Considering the backlash even HINTING a pro tour event might be held in Canada got, expect zero people to answer. But I'm glad to hear the only major tournament I can attend will likely not be held.

No, really.

Ty and lol I was a year behind.