The Has'reel

By Oridaellin, in Dark Heresy General Discussion

I never paid much attention to it before but on page 72 of enemies without, they mention a xeno species known as "the Has'reel". A search on Lexicanum and then just plain old google showed no mention of them anywhere whatsoever.

Does anyone know if they exist in anything else? Or are they our first local Askellian Xeno species?

Edit: They also mention a species of presumably sentient chitinous creatures called the Varitoren, which I also cannot find mention of elsewhere.

Edited by Oridaellin

Asked the 40k Lore subreddit, they said there wasn't anything as of yet and that it'd be FFG expanding on it if it ever got expanded. Maybe email FFG directly for the concept of a description? Nothing concrete obviously but an idea at least?

Chances are they're just a local Askellon species made to add flavour to the background. Same goes for a lot of the new species in Enemies Without (the Akvrani, the Guldaniri, the Havat, the Kyaire).

BYE

Chances are they're just a local Askellon species made to add flavour to the background. Same goes for a lot of the new species in Enemies Without (the Akvrani, the Guldaniri, the Havat, the Kyaire).

BYE

I didn't even notice them. Well it might be interesting for the online community to have a go at them if no-one else will.

What page are they mentioned if anyone know?

Edited by Amroth

The exotic, unaligned weapons. The Akvran Cutter, for example.