November Kingdom Hearts Contest... Win Snow White, Belle and More!

By Getalinks, in Hollow Bastion

Hey all,

Be sure to check out the Kingdom Hearts Contest Universal TCGs has going on for November, thanks to FFG. As always, this month's is hard, but WELL WORTH it!

Enjoy!

anyone want to collaborate?

ATM i'm only missing 5,6,7 and 10

This one was fun. Pretty smooth sailin, I daresay.

I actually had to look at two cards to make certain I was correct for my placement. But my assumptions were right.

Best of luck, mates!

oh wow, those are actually quite easy. =)

I'm missing 6 and 9 >:

The only ones I had any real trouble with were 7 and 10 because they were just obscure sections of the cards. Otherwise a good contest for sure. ^_^

Good luck to everyone and be sure to stick around and visit the site often...we'd love to have the boost in users.

nine was hard to name for sure

Done, that wasn't so hard.

I finished a while back as well.

Now to attempt the Naruto and Yugi contests...

We're in the home stretch! Don't miss out!

STILL CANT FIND 6 GRRR

Getalinks:

How did you get the Belle promo? Has it been released?

He already posted it. It has not been released yet, and at Gencon I think, FFG told them they would send some to him to help promote the game, and it wasn't until recently that he finally got them.

I hope no one would be offended if I hope that I win the cards. Belle is my girlfriends favourite princess.

Why would anyone be offended?

I wanted that Belle so badly. She is my favorite princess. I had hear a rumor that she existed, and was searching long before this contest. I guess I know why I couldn't find he now (but maybe I'll get her later somehow?). I tired for this contest, but I never could get number 6. Since it is all over now, can anyone tell me what it is?

If I'm not wrong 6 was Monstro.

Sweet I got on the honarable mentions!

Oh well...I hope I was one of the first five. I tried for Belle.

awww i didnt make it in the first five =( better luck next year

I didn't even bother going for the first 5, and I was online like 10 minutes after it was posted...

Didn't want Geta to have to ship one card all the way over here :P I'll be happy with my holo promo Riku.