The Time is at Hand >> The Emperor's Decree Is This Weekend!

By ynnen, in 2009 WFRP The Emperor's Decree Event

This is an exciting time for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay and Fantasy Flight Games. The Emperor's Decree Pre-Release Event is quickly approaching, and fans around the world will get to experience the new edition first hand. Remember, the event is being run on Friday, November 13th through Sunday, November 15th.

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Core Set There’s still time to get involved – be sure to check the official list of participating venues to find the nearest store and contact them to express your interest. I’m also very pleased with the number of international stores participating in the event, so if you’re outside the US, contact your FLGS to see if they are participating.

In addition to getting a chance to see the new core set and review the materials, participants will also have the opportunity to play through A Day Late, a Shilling Short , an introductory scenario designed to help showcase the new system and give players a feeling for the new mechanics and their first glimpse of WFRP’s new way to experience the Old World.

---

For those of you near the Twin Cities, in Minnesota, be sure to stop by The Source in Falcon Heights, MN this weekend, for a chance to play Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay with members of the design team.

Jay Little, Lead Developer for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay , will be at the Source from Noon - 5 PM on Saturday, November 14th and from Noon - 5 PM on Sunday, November 15th.

Contact The Source for more details:

The Source Comics & Games
1601 Larpenteur Avenue
Falcon Heights, Minnesota 55113
Phone: 651-645-0386

This is going to be a very long weekend for me. None of the shops nearby participated, despite my nagging.

I really hope that everyone who is participating will post their reactions and feedback next week! Pretty please?

I will be taking photos of both my sessions, and I'll write up a report of my experience GMing.

Rest assured, we will try to keep you in the loop. I'm sorry no games are being run near you.