Price of expansions

By mitchjmiller, in Cosmic Encounter

Hey Guys,

New to Cosmic Encounter, only recently purchased the game and was looking at getting one of the expansions.

Liking the idea of having the option of a 6th player (our normal play group consists of 3 couples), and I hear a reward deck is one of the better additions to the game. For these reasons I was looking into Cosmic Incursion as the expansion to get.

However, while shopping around I found the prices of this expansion to be significantly higher than the rest.

I'm shopping in the UK/Ireland so prices are in pounds, but most of the other expansions are about £16-18, while Cosmic Incursion is floating around £34 on Amazon (uk).

I figured if I skimped on the 6th player and just got the rewards deck I'd be alright, so hey Cosmic Dominion!

Unfortunately this is floating around the same price as Cosmic Incursion with a price tag of £35 on Amazon.

Why are these two expansions so expensive? I'm looking at the oldest and newest expansions for the game and prices are all over the place :(

So no replies, but figured I'd give it another shot...

I've seen recently that Cosmic Incursion is showing as available again on the FFG products page.

However, I haven't seen the prices go down at all here (also, Cosmic Dominion is currently going for £60 on amazon which is crazy).

Does anyone know if (or where I can find out if) Cosmic Incursion will be available in Europe in the near future?

Every online store I check is completely out of stock.

Thanks!

Hi,

Im not overly concerned of the expansions base cost 25$ or so

But Id like to know if ye are going to reprint Cosmic Dominion, as its the expansion that i really want, but its out of stock everywhere and there is price gouging going on where it is available as the previous poster has stated

Any news on this?

Not sure if its useful, but prints did eventually become available in Europe a few months back.

Managed to get both Incursion and Dominion for about 10% above RRP, which was probably the best I was going to get.

Cosmic Incursion is still available for a reasonable price, but Dominion is as you said, well about RRP (currently going for £58 on Amazon.co.uk).

No idea on if there are other reprint or deliveries due though.