Hands on look

By Farin2, in 2009 WFRP The Emperor's Decree Event

So today i got to look at the core set ( being a GM for the event ) and OMGSH!!!!!!! hats off to FFG this is super high quality!! the books are clear and east to read with amazing art!! all the parts are very nice! gosh....i cant wait to play this threw....im exsited!! the dice are very cool and its really fast! i tried a few rolls and you can really read it fast and move on...very very smooth. ill give a full report in video form after the event gran_risa.gif

Yes, I tried a few rolls and didn't find it as difficult as it might appear. There were a couple awkward ones, like with the ones that have Success+Boon, for example, in situations where only 1 of the symbols get canceled. It wasn't too tough, though, to handle.

how I envy thee

While you spoiled americans can have a first-go at this game, we offstandish-europeans or should a say akcwardly scandinavians have to wait long into the freezing winter to grab a copy of the game. Oh how I envy you.. gran_risa.gif

me wanna play NOW!

Mal Reynolds - You're not the only one who wants to play this game as fast as it's possible. In America they will have it fast and we in Europe must wait - oh I hate waiting. I want this game!