[Painting]General Weiss completed.

By Malev Da Shinobi, in Imperial Assault Painting and Modification

Peace everyone, first off sorry for the massive photos. I need to get a little nicer with the resizing..

I wanted to share my General Weiss, painted on commission for a large IA set. Was really a fun model to paint, and after painting the original one from the core, i certainly suggest that you never glue your at-st.. (maaaybe the legs)

I think in the end breaking it down can be extremely useful.

R6WGjhU.jpg Lz9xz5U.jpg

And detail shot of the base.

KpX18CU.jpg

Appreciate you taking a peek, happy painting and gaming everyone.

Malev

Nice work and great photography!

AWESOME!>.......Heavy Armor at bests! I can envision a platoon of stormies in tow!

Painting and basing are top-notch. My only quibble would be that you didn't drill out the barrels on the side-mounted weapons. Otherwise, very well done!

Do you have shot of the rear?

Thanks everyone for the likes and kind words. Even saw Sorastro on the like list ! oh boy !

Painting and basing are top-notch. My only quibble would be that you didn't drill out the barrels on the side-mounted weapons. Otherwise, very well done!

Do you have shot of the rear?

I'm glad that you noticed that too.. I shared it with some Wargamers and that was about the only thing I ever heard back. It's nice to know that those details are universally important. I don't have a picture, but i treated the barrel after feed back. Thanks !

I will edit a picture of the back in to this reply, thanks for looking.
Back image: hVFVfXb.jpg?2

Much peace,

Malev

Edited by Malev Da Shinobi

Very well done! Nice color, shading, and basing. A really good example of a well painted and executed mini.

Very well done! Nice color, shading, and basing. A really good example of a well painted and executed mini.

Greatly appreciate you. Thanks for the words !

Here are the 'family' shots of the entire job. I'm still working on how to get better photos, it's all very thrown together for the time being.

I've got another full set to get down on, plus the Hoth stuff for this particular client. Can't wait !

gOLLyuO.jpg

npDwXts.jpg

Thanks all for looking.

Much peace,

Malev

Loving the rodians!

Loving the rodians!

Thanks ! Have a closeup.

cyR4KeS.jpg

Much Peace,

Malev

Nice.