New Player Looking for OCTGN Guidance

By Shogobunky, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

Hey gang, in a moment of (intoxicated) silliness I went in whole hog on Warhammer Conquest a couple weeks ago. Upon reflection (and sobriety) it occurred to me that there isn't really a local scene in the Southwest twin cities. Obviously there are locations in the area (hello FFG) that have active organization taking place but my ability to hit these locations is limited. Thus I'd love to learn how to join the online OCTGN community.

I'm looking for someone willing to sit through a couple games with me online while I fumble through the buttons and make obvious mistakes. My goal is to join (and get plastered by) the Black Crusade online spring league in April. It won't take more than a game or two to get the hang out it... I just don't want to put a random adversary through that.

This game could use a Jinteki.net treatment :)

A good, RECENT, guide would be great. I've wanted to play this for so long and saw you could play it online so I've been scouring the net trying to get this set up to no avail!

Downloaded OCTGN, card packs wouldnt load, not sure which file is the 'game' file.

SO lost.