Broken stands and defected miniatures.

By player2017868, in StarCraft

Hi.

I order a game, receive it, and after unboxing it I fond that 9 of flying units stands are broken.

Also have some defected miniatures.

If needed - I can upload photo of broken stands and defected miniatures.

Is there a way to receive new miniatures?

I am wondering the same thing. Just got my game and am very disappointed that so many of the figures were damaged. However the quality of all the other parts is great.

Usen the support link on the bottom of this page and send in a message about your broken figures and you will get new ones. FFG realy has a great customer support and I had no problems getting replacements for broken figures in my SC game.

Thanks for the info. Will do that.

I've send them a message 5 days ago but still no answer.

Sometimes it takes them a few days, especially now with the holiday season. Just give it time and they will get it taken care of. They will ask you for your shipping address and what parts need to be replaced.

If there are any tokens that need to be replaced, be sure to specify which printed token sheet they were on, which is indicated in the corner of the token sheet. That's why I never throw away the punched-out, empty token sheets until I have played a new game at least a couple of times.

Agent Kennedy said:

If there are any tokens that need to be replaced, be sure to specify which printed token sheet they were on, which is indicated in the corner of the token sheet. That's why I never throw away the punched-out, empty token sheets until I have played a new game at least a couple of times.

It's bad :( because I cant find Arcturus Mengks faction special mobilize order, but i remember that all tokens was flipped from all sheets, but I've already throw away empty token sheets. I ask FFG to replace it, but how do i know about sheet now? Could some-one help me with that? Sheet number or may-be photo?

Thanks for future :)

FFG Support is not so good as I think. It pass almost 3 weak after last mail from support, where it ask me a list of broken miniatures and postal address. I send a reply with list of broken stands, with photos, and also for defected miniatures. No reply for my mail. Then a send 5 mails when ask about my request - and no reply.

Here is a text of last mail from support:

"Hello Roman.

Let me know the specific units you need replaced, along with your full mailing address, and I can get some replacements sent out.

Also - I apologize for the delay, but customer service is only a single person here (and I've been out sick a couple of days). Generally we get replacements out to people within a week, but at times you may have to wait a bit. We do answer emails in the order that they are received."

Why only 1 person works in FFG support? Why nobody take his place while hi is ill? How long i need to wait to receive reply for my mails?

It's very sad... :(

More than 6 weeks passes and still no answer from FFG support. I tired to write mails again and again... Did some one from FFG gays read this forum at all???

Thaadd is a she if I recall. And I was not aware they have one person working customer service.

Hrmm.

Anyways the figure replacements you will be getting are each bubble wrapped and will come in perfect condition. You might even get more upset because you will have wished you got all of the replacements that way.

I can report you if you wish to get the mods attention. lengua.gif