Gods of Order/ Demons of Order

By nagumyrehal, in Rogue Trader Gamemasters

Ok so I am co-running a session of Rogue Trader.

Currently I brought in some old Cannon from fantasy about the Gods of Order.

Last session the players discovered a warp storm made by Arianka waking up from her Cyrstal coffin done from player party not investigating the plot point further,the session.

As I like to say players have freedom, the consequences they are not free from. In all fairness because the planet war could go either way I made them vote for a secret dice roll odd or even.

So they left the rebellion on the world to inqusion and navy. But The rebels found the Goddes as they investigated further. The planet has been put into a warp storm. Soon to become like a small eye of Terror.

However the players fond this out after a cult formed on the ship and thus wish to save the Inquiztor. (Something about money even though they gained crouption last session.)

But since his ship maybe locked in by the storm, any ideas for Order Demons. What be like compared to chose and what mythology would use to represent them.

Solken- Law Demons

Aluminumness- light Demons

Arianka- Displine Demons

I want think about how to give the demons of order a record of the past.

Humans talk of the Nightbringer as death. Perhaps Angles for light Demons or law demons.

Edited by nagumyrehal

Don't forget the EMPOURAH~!

I think it is quasi-canon he is a force of Order in the Warp, not unlike the Choas Gods. Given his current state of being 'splintered', you could easily make these splinters into daemon-like enitities.

Yeah, with the Emperor in the equation, you get some options. What is He, right now? How much power does His warp-self have? Just enough to be the light of the Astronomicon? To hold back the Ruinous Powers most heinous acts? Maybe He IS juiced up by all those trillions of followers, and only because there are four Gods of Chaos have they been able to persevere against His might. What are the Faith powers? Undetected psykers? The Ruinous Powers thwarting each other/themselves, just because Chaos means chaotic ? Maybe the might of the Emperor used through His Sorc...BLAM, faithful? Living Saints are sort of like daemons, even if GW never intended Saint Celestine to be a Monstrous Creature, able to fight a Bloodthirster, because reasons. Order might impose some other rules on Him, too.

Obviously, the answers to some of these differ, depending on whom you ask, and GW isn't being "the official answer is..." with really any of it. Still, depending on your take of things, there are choices.