4x alaraph archernar 5/3 +2 low

2x darke geodude ray 5/3 +2 mid

side board

3 x the devil within 3/5 +1 mid

3 x fury of the ancients 6/3

2x pote 2/4 +4 mid

the deck runs mostley off of multiple spinning demon + geo dude ray

draws cards through bloodline, alaraph, and reaccurs with body of souls

maniacal laughter, mishima zaibatsu leader, and treacherous offsprings consistanly gain mommentum not like whearabouts but enough

destruction in his wake and invoking the ancients for the damage and speed pumps plus the 2 symbols my character shares for more damage with potm

the devil within is my attempt at tech against astrid

obvious chaos character tactics through kazuya support

i would like to change my attack line up to include 3 fury of the ancients and 3 dark geo dude ray probably 2 shadow flare

dunno

any comments or suggestions are more than welcome

Good stuff. Played against it very potent.

Only suggestion Replace the Speed pump action. Its not even worth your time.

The HAWK said:

Good stuff. Played against it very potent.

Only suggestion Replace the Speed pump action. Its not even worth your time.

Id replace it with Devil WIthin...card is amazing. IMO more of a sideboard card but if you really want to main an action there...or you could main something like for the money to get you "speed" in a sense (or a card to side out for Devil Within when you need a little control)

You have just enough Death to split into Drossel, if you really need a speed pump it's one of the best for sure, and great with multiples.

Looks good, very similar to my current version. I don't bother with Dark Geo Da Ray though, honestly Lion Slayer hits so hard that the only multiple I need is really the amazing Spinning Demon. My attack base is 4x Wheel Kick, 4x Spinning Demon, 4x Lion Slayer, 3x First Rite and 3x Achernar.

Honestly, how ofter do you pull off Destruction In His Wake? I think running 4x Need To Destroy would be a lot more beneficial to you instead. Only other suggestions are maybe shoring up the numbers here and there, otherwise it looks solid.

VikramS said:

You have just enough Death to split into Drossel, if you really need a speed pump it's one of the best for sure, and great with multiples.

Looks good, very similar to my current version. I don't bother with Dark Geo Da Ray though, honestly Lion Slayer hits so hard that the only multiple I need is really the amazing Spinning Demon. My attack base is 4x Wheel Kick, 4x Spinning Demon, 4x Lion Slayer, 3x First Rite and 3x Achernar.

Honestly, how ofter do you pull off Destruction In His Wake? I think running 4x Need To Destroy would be a lot more beneficial to you instead. Only other suggestions are maybe shoring up the numbers here and there, otherwise it looks solid.

Lol honestly he is in my play group and his destrution in his wake logic is its like playing a three damage attack. he doesnt use the combo at all. :)

this deck completlly scrubbed at my store championships pleaze rate/comment my kazama style martial arts deck list