A Day Late, A Shilling Short

By cogollo, in 2009 WFRP The Emperor's Decree Event

Will FFG publish this demo adventure as a free PDF after the Emperor's Decree event?

I have asked the some question but still haven't got the anwser. Maybe JL will anser if he has time.

They did with the Rogue Trader demo adventure, so I would optomistically hope that they will do similar with Warhammer 3rd ed.

Even if we don't have the rulebook these demos give us a helpful insight into the system, so I think it is vital to see this and also hear the comments of those actually playing the demo soon.

With both of these information sources together, I think, a lot of fear and speculation will be allayed.

Alp

As the release of the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Core Set draws closer, the current plans are to eventually make A Day Late, a Shilling Short available for download.

However, physical copies of the demo adventure have been furnished to stores participating in the Emperor's Decree event, and more will be made available soon. I'd encourage folks to contact their local store to learn more.

ynnen said:

As the release of the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Core Set draws closer, the current plans are to eventually make A Day Late, a Shilling Short available for download.

However, physical copies of the demo adventure have been furnished to stores participating in the Emperor's Decree event, and more will be made available soon. I'd encourage folks to contact their local store to learn more.

Physical copies are not everything, Many people won't have the oportunity to see WFRP3 at Emperor Decree and enev play it. The demo adventure as a avaliable for download pdf would be a very good thing. Many players could see some more from the game.

Please FFG publish the A Day Late, a Shilling Short adventure as a pdf for download.

Is there a easier way how can players get the demo adventure then on FFG site?

ynnen said:

In the UK it seems that the distributor Esdevium do not have any copies of the 'Emperors Decree' material. sad.gif

I have my fingers crossed that the adventure makes it to pdf so we can at least see a copy over here.