Call of the Norther Lights - Omens of Ice preview

By Aahzmandius_Karrde, in Elder Sign

Well, in order to pass Call wth 6 green dice are 1.06%, with a red and a yellow in the mix odds are 36.41%

Only just noticed this had been trailed. I love Elder Sign but have only had a chance to get Gates of Arkham to the table a couple of times. Nevertheless, this is still pretty much an automatic buy for me.

What would the probability be then for beginning the adventure with 6 green + 1 yellow with the red saved on the wild face on a spell card? I suppose that would be harder to predict as there could be a judgement call early on as to when to use the wild.

What would the probability be then for beginning the adventure with 6 green + 1 yellow with the red saved on the wild face on a spell card? I suppose that would be harder to predict as there could be a judgement call early on as to when to use the wild.

Sorry, it's not that easy, we should add some lines in the program and then re-run the simulation to achieve the result and it's something we don't have the time to do right now (too busy with other stuff). Clearly, if you have a red secured on wild the odds are greater than 36%, hence, I'd say you have a pretty decent chance to pass :) Stockpile a couple of clues just for emergencies