Internet trading is awful nowadays

By Homme Chapeau, in UFS General Discussion

Topic.

Haven't had a proper trade offer in forever, and to be frank each offer I get I feel like I'm getting ripped off massively.

I haven't had a single issue with them, and was surprised by how easy it is to make mutual beneficial trades.

For any who haven't had a similar experience, my advice would be: the more flexible you are the higher chance of finding fair deals. If you only list one or two cards as a want or don't make a fairly extensive list of haves, you can't honestly expect someone to guess what deals you might go for. Also, if you only list a few things, there is a high chance others are too, so you might want to list more haves to lure viewers to your needs over other players' similar needs.

I've always made trades to help the game grow, but lately people are super uptight about everything, including legacy.

I'm still top trader at like... +205 pos refs.

Haven't traded since last forums.

Can't stand it unless a new PM system is implemented.

HEY SHANE WANT TO TRADE ME A CARD? I WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED CARD OF YOURS.

Dunno whether that is a joke or not, trips :)

Did I send you a signed card before? I remember I used to do that with all my jank rares that nobody wanted - sign em and send em with trades. At least it gets rid of em :)

Its just annoying because EVERYONE wants the same stuff. Night Breaker, Hammer of the Gods, Need to Destroy, and a few others are all people are looking for.

Oh... and if anyone has those i will trade well lol

ShippuJinrai said:

Its just annoying because EVERYONE wants the same stuff. Night Breaker, Hammer of the Gods, Need to Destroy, and a few others are all people are looking for.

I was in negociations for my last Twilight Embrace (pooling our Fight Life kits we pulled a few, so I was set), and... yeah. I had gotten one off the interwebz for what I found to be a decent trade. Let's just say I wasn't getting a fair deal for that last one no matter how it happened.

Homme Chapeau said:

ShippuJinrai said:

I was in negociations for my last Twilight Embrace (pooling our Fight Life kits we pulled a few, so I was set), and... yeah. I had gotten one off the interwebz for what I found to be a decent trade. Let's just say I wasn't getting a fair deal for that last one no matter how it happened.

Do you still need one? I can trade mine pretty easy if you want.

I dunno... I posted my Tekken Trade list earlier this week, and within a day or so I completed. now all I've got to wait for is the mail to show up.

Tagrineth said:

Nah, Fight Life kit provided pretty much all I could have needed.

Tagrineth said:

Homme Chapeau said:

ShippuJinrai said:

I has need of one more if you want 2 take a look at my list