Here's How to Find A Group Near You!

By scantrell24, in Organized Play

Where Can I Play?

To find a tournament, check the event calendar on whitebookpodcast's page .

To find individual players or groups, check the following spreadsheet and pin-able map, try the player finder on throneshub , or introduce yourself in the worldwide Facebook group .

The Spreadsheet .

Anyone who has the link can edit it. I've created a tab for each country (more countries can be easily added as necessary). There are columns that ask for state/province within the country, name of your local gaming store, the store's address, a link to your meta's website, forum or facebook group, contact info for someone in the meta, and what time your group regularly meets (if any). Holding Ctl + f will let you search within a sheet to find your state.

The Pin-able Map .

Anyone can add a pin for either a store or a player. To add a pin, go to "Additions" in the top right and click "Add Marker - Detailed". To add a PLAYER , make sure the marker color is RED . For the "Entry Name" put your real name, forum handle, or both. For address, you can get as detailed as your exact address if you want, or just put the street name without your house number, or you can just put your city or area code. Then on the "Details" tab you can add an email address or other contact info. To add a STORE , make sure the marker color is GREEN . For the "Entry Name" put the name of the store. Add the exact street address. Then under the "Details" tab you can add contact info for the store. I also recommend adding contact info for your meta in the Description box, such as a Facebook group or forum url. If you make a mistake with your pins, send me a message and I'll correct it.