LCG event in Toronto

By hovercraft2x, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - Organized Play

Hi there,

In Toronto Netrunner is overwhelmingly the most popular LCG. I though it would be fun to try and get people out who play the other ones and who may not get a chance to play that much. I set up an event on March 5th. It would be great to see some Conquest players come out.

There will be people there demoing Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn and Conquest if you've never played.

Hi there. You're right that Netrunner tends to dominate, but there are some folks playing some of the other LCGs here in Toronto. You may already know this, but there is a casual night for Ashes at 401 Games on Mondays. There are also casual nights for Fantasy Flight LCGs (including players for Conquest, Game of Thrones and Netrunner) at Face to Face Games (Danforth & Woodbine) on Monday nights and 401 Games (Yonge & Wellesley) on Tuesday nights. There are also a number of tournaments coming up that are welcoming of players at

If you enjoy Conquest, I'd encourage you to come out to the Store Championship at 401 Games this Saturday. My name is Travis and I'll be TOing the event.

As for Ashes, I think I'm focused on getting through the Store Champs season for the FFG LCGs, but later in March I'll definitely be looking to get some more games in.

Hi Travis,

Thanks for the info. I've actually been to most of the Ashes nights at 401, it's a great night out. I've made it to a few of the LCG nights as well, ages ago, before I had a kid and way more free time.I don't actually play Conquest, I've considered it, but I've gotten into far too many LCGs at this point :) There will be some guys demoing it at the event so i'll probably give it a shot and maybe it will change my mind.

Hopefully you will change your mind about the event on March 5th. If not, hope to see you at 401 one of these days!