SCIV Spoilers - Sacrifices for the Cause and Full Moon Disembowel

By MarcoPulleaux, in UFS General Discussion

I personally will be wary of the defensive possblities of Sacrifices. I mean, During their attack, Sacrifices + Ancient Fighting Style could get you 2x or 3x the number of cards you had. Pitch 3 to commit something, E with AFS, E with AFS, and you have a full hand. Hell, you could pitch more just to draw more. All depends on your opponents abilities. All I am saying is that after I build a Life Sophitia deck, I will turn a Kilik into a tank. Commit the Speed bumps with Sacrifies. Draw with any number of Draw abilities on All, backed up by AFS. Hope that their is a good Kick finisher in SCIV. Basically builds itself.

-Tinman

Tinman said:

I personally will be wary of the defensive possblities of Sacrifices. I mean, During their attack, Sacrifices + Ancient Fighting Style could get you 2x or 3x the number of cards you had. Pitch 3 to commit something, E with AFS, E with AFS, and you have a full hand. Hell, you could pitch more just to draw more. All depends on your opponents abilities. All I am saying is that after I build a Life Sophitia deck, I will turn a Kilik into a tank. Commit the Speed bumps with Sacrifies. Draw with any number of Draw abilities on All, backed up by AFS. Hope that their is a good Kick finisher in SCIV. Basically builds itself.

-Tinman

As good as the sounds Sacrifices is a form :(

Sol Badguy said:

Tinman said:

-Tinman

As good as the sounds Sacrifices is a form :(

Thank God!!!! could you imagine if it was an E....

I knew there was a reason I hadn't said anything before! Thats what I get for trying to get Kilik to work like I want him to.

-Tinman

You're not far from the way I'd run him.

Path/SSS loop, Fruit Picker and Knee Thruster (yes, I'd use it in him) to make Fruit Picker multiple:1.

All base, with Paul's Gi, Ultimate, FTM, Financial. Add Searching for Family from Christie support. Now you too can draw like Christie and build. In your case, it actually means something, though.

Best use for Sacrifices for the Cause:

All Paul Phoenix*

MarcoPulleaux said:

All Paul Phoenix*

Nah. Not needed with the stun abilities he has.

I think the best use for sacrifice is, or rather best symbol, would have to be in an ALL deck. The draw power that is finally returning to ALL makes up for having to pitch so many cards. Fathers tragedy with sacrifice is a pretty solid combo as well as the fact that you get finacial troubles(aka *ICK to the eye).

To an extent it makes Algol a bit more competitive.

Sacrifices turns Hilde up a notch. Hi over there Paid to Protect, sorry I stole all your moneys :D

I was about to say "Oh but they released Acrobatic, she's gonna have to do some mind games to get anywhere" then I remembered, hahaha... Hilde pumps speed higher than damage anyway.

magicmint said:

MarcoPulleaux said:

All Paul Phoenix*

Somebody doesn't know who I am

MarcoPulleaux said:

magicmint said:

MarcoPulleaux said:

All Paul Phoenix*

Somebody doesn't know who I am

Nope. Who are you?

I'm a guy who's rarely ever cereal.

I'm also one of the most historically notorious members. Many refer to me as the chlamydia of UFS, the wart on the taint, if you will.

MarcoPulleaux said:

I'm a guy who's rarely ever cereal.

I'm also one of the most historically notorious members. Many refer to me as the chlamydia of UFS, the wart on the taint, if you will.

But All Paul NEEDS this! How else would he ever be able to commit a problem card?

What if he's NOT running Stun attacks? o_O

guitalex2008 said:

Ew.

But All Paul NEEDS this! How else would he ever be able to commit a problem card?

What if he's NOT running Stun attacks? o_O

,,,then you don't run Paul?

I mean...I guess he has another E? But cereal, why run Paul for any other reason than to abuse his R in conjunction with Phoenix Smasher and to a lesser extent For the Money?