A lot of question (mainly technology card)

By lastthai, in StarCraft

1.Spawn Brooding / Irridiate

I wonder why it doesn't effect Dark Templar (Ok may be let make them effect non cloaking dark templar)

2.Stimpack

Firebat with out Splash damage and same attack as Marine ? T-T

3.Singularity Charge

Have you ever research this card ? i think it waste reinforcement card slot for your skirmish / waste your hand limit

why don't they make them a new combat card like Chitinous plate (Ultralisk) ?

4.Rechage Renforcement ability

so this mean that my kerrigan or high templar can constant Psionic storm ?(OK once per action phrase)

Please share your idea

thx

ok i just see how good singularity charge is

it can use even for supporting dragoon

Additional question

Thx for answerme

use combat card that doesn't match unit

in rule it said that if it does notmatch then ignore all text in that card and use minor value

so my question is

Nuke technologycard

can you use them to make marine attack with 7/4 with out return them to technology deck ?

thx

No.

After using nuke the card will be returned either if a ghost uses it and it works / don`t works (doesn`t matter) or another unit. Therefore you gain 7 attack for a marine with this card without researching stimpacks. this can be a very nice suprise to your enemies ;)

That is actually wrong. Nuke does not return to the tech deck if the front line unit isn't a ghost.

anyone want to confirm

blarknob/Lokeus ?

blarknob is right, if your FLU doesnt match the icon on a card all text is ignored

That is quite interesting and new for me as i am german player and so i am playing the german version with german text. The excact word by word translation on the german card says: "To the end of step "Eleminating Units: If your FLU was not killed, your enemy has to remove two more of his units in the step "Splash Damage resolving". After that you return this card to your technology card deck."

I`m interested now: What is the exact text of the english card?

oh sorry, i just remembered.... the english card won`t differ anyway as there is the passage in the rulebook: "if the shown unit is not the FLU fight with small combat values and ignore all abilities of this card" but i am happy to have this fact now in mind, thx for the noticing about this so sorry lastthai ;)

NP ^-^

It's ok we are here to share our Idea isn't it ?

Thank everyone

1, 2 - It could have been changed in BW, but it looks that game designers haven't altered it not to overpower those cards / units.

4 - Not quite... If you have X cards (per Regrouping Phase), you will be able to use their abilities up to X+1 times with Recharge .

one question occurred to me... for what purpose can i play a cloak card on a supporting ghost/wraith? besides some abstract scenario in which there is a enemy FLU which cant attack my FLU but would kill the support unit.

in example a enemy corsair engaging my firebat with supporting wraith. he has better chances vs the armor (unless there is some crazy bunkering going on) of the firebat and kills the wraith (which could retreat then).

Well, that is not so abstract as you think, such situtions can happen quite often.

Cloaking can also protect unit against abilities like "Spawn Broodling" (destroying units during resolving skirmishes).