Help Imporove an Older Deck

By selderane, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

I recently started tearing apart all the decks I have built to start from scratch. To cleanse the palate. But then I hit a Dark Side deck I just love with all my heart and I couldn't do it. That said, however, I'd like to improve it I just don't know how. I was hoping to garner some suggestions. Thank you in advance!

Navy Alignment

Imperial Command x1

The Executor Arrives x1

The Emperor's Web x2

Fall of the Jedi x2

Counsel of the Sith x2

Agent of the Emperor x2

My general strategy is to do everything I can to get Mara Jade out turn one. I'm usually fairly successful at this. Turn one Darth Vader isn't outside the realm of possibility either. People seem generally surprised the deck is Navy aligned but that's pretty much just there in case I don't draw a Navy objective or the only one in the deck gets blown up. I've never been in the position where I needed Sith resources.

It's actually a really defensive deck, I find I rarely need to attack and instead just concentrate growing my side of the board.

So, that's the deck and I've really liked it but I'd like to see if there's room for improvement.

You could swap 1 or both of the Counsels out with Imperial Bureaucracy. There are plenty of other viable options to swap out for Motti, depending what you are wanting from the OSet; resources, units, extra refresh, etc.