Powerfist and Unnatural Strength

By VronishKez, in Rogue Trader Rules Questions

HappyDaze said:

I always figured Lictors as more of the left pocket types.

Me too actually. And I wouldn't care how "adaptable", "flexble" or "switch" the lictor claimed to be. I figured that if I were to wrestle the top position in this matter, two powerfists could be useful. Else I might be forced to bow (or would that be "bend over"?) to the lictors interpretation.

And I don't think it would help me that the lictor likes to "eat" people with red hankies. *pictures feeder tentacles* No, won't help me a bit.

My character, "Action Sebastian," is a founding member of the "I punched a Lictor in-half" club. He just acquired best-quality synthetic muscle grafts last session, and we were all under the impression that his damage was now 2d10+20+4 (the 4 is from crushing blow and the arch militant special). I guess my GM will be relieved to hear that it's supposed to be 15 there instead of 20.

For future reference, what is the page number where this "stacking multipliers" rule is stated?

For future reference, what is the page number where this "stacking multipliers" rule is stated?

It's quite clearly found on 'Page XXX" of your book.

Sorry, old WW joke.