Lack of die

By reg, in WFRP Gamemasters

Try http://www.talismanisland.com mod dice - a company offer printed stickers for dice and a special set of die that take the stickers. You'd have to get over the copyright stuff, but ....

Came into this thread thinking "well you'll just have to send more ******* beastmen after them won't you?" before I realised "oh, right, as in the die you roll. Got it."

Good resource though, thanks for sharing. We do need some more alternatives for dice!

DIE! DIE! DIE! YOU MEAN DIE!

Myself and a couple of gamers on a google+ community I'm a member of have been talking about getting some custom made. Probably worth a shout since that 'boat' appears to be lost at sea somewhere.

DIE! DIE! DIE! YOU MEAN DIE!

Ok... Steady on...

Save it for the players...

Sorry, I carry the condition "Pedantic Grammarian", (hefty penalties for any interactions involving the incorrect use of grammar).

I thought that was the career ability for the "keyboard warrior" career...

No, no, you're thinking of 'pathetic grammaryian', an optional magic users talent. Petty Grammarian (note no 'y' and capital 'G' in Grammarian) is only available as an advanced option, after completing 'petty-minded bureaucrat' career in full

Ah right.

There's a "Middle management dipshit" career in there as well isn't there? Or is that the prerequisite for the "Executive Wanker" career?

Wow this thread went nuclear. Lets not have another War of Vengeance. (War of the Beard for the elven people)

I blame the lack of dice or die.

Wow this thread went nuclear. Lets not have another War of Vengeance. (War of the Beard for the elven people)

I blame the lack of dice or die.

That depends on how you pronounce "nuclear".