Dice App

By Brother Bart, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Ok, what happened to the dice app? I've had it on my iPad/iPhone for years, I went to use it a few months back...and it launches, but as soon as I hit the button to bring up the dice, it just crashes out...I went to try it gain tonight and had the same problem. Then I went to the iTunes App Store and did a search for it so I could either update it or at least see some comments as to what was going on...nothing. It's not there anymore. Where'd it go?

Ok, what happened to the dice app? I've had it on my iPad/iPhone for years, I went to use it a few months back...and it launches, but as soon as I hit the button to bring up the dice, it just crashes out...I went to try it gain tonight and had the same problem. Then I went to the iTunes App Store and did a search for it so I could either update it or at least see some comments as to what was going on...nothing. It's not there anymore. Where'd it go?

I've just posed the same question elsewhere (on this forum I think) and have emailed Fantasy Flight customer service about a week ago asking them what's goingon but as of yet no response. Maybe you should badger them too.