Cards with -values and villian in worlds cards, a little help with this...

By Junito, in Rules Discussions

I've been confused with moogle -5atk if i put him does Sora lose his attacks and if i put him in a turn can i discard him from friend area?

another question i have disney castle that say anyone cant put dark cards in here but the villains can place it there?

another quick question and i know is little old but i wanna be sure in the challenge mode we can play magics? and use magic or magic friend if the friend doesn't take part of the challenge.

well thanks for the help...~^

Junito said:

I've been confused with moogle -5atk if i put him does Sora lose his attacks and if i put him in a turn can i discard him from friend area?

another question i have disney castle that say anyone cant put dark cards in here but the villains can place it there?

another quick question and i know is little old but i wanna be sure in the challenge mode we can play magics? and use magic or magic friend if the friend doesn't take part of the challenge.

well thanks for the help...~^

If you use Moogle in a challenge Sora/Riku loses 5 atk value. You can not discard friends unless it's because of an effect or playing a friend with the same name of a different level.

Dark Cards is an umbrella (or main type) term for both Heartless and Villians. So to answer your question, Villians CAN NOT be played on Disney Castle.

You can use magic in the challenge phase. If you do so the damage value becomes a support value. I going to assume you mean can you use magic(al friends) if the caster of them is not in the challenge. Yes you can still use them.

I cant discard any friend from friend are if i want? i think when i readed the manual say you can discard them from friend area too, but let me know if is that way how am i suppose to discard the moogle when i place it, well thanks for the help...~^

Junito said:

I cant discard any friend from friend are if i want? i think when i readed the manual say you can discard them from friend area too, but let me know if is that way how am i suppose to discard the moogle when i place it, well thanks for the help...~^

There is NOTHING in the rulebook that says that you can discard friends from your friend are whenever you feel like it. That would make Moogle a VERY broken card. You can only discard friends from your friend area when...

1) an effect (from a magic card, world card, magic/friend card, friend card, or dark card) tells you to.

2) When you use your friend as support in a battle or challenge (the support value is used).

You CAN however.. use Moogle to play a Cloud, Leon, etc. then use Gravity lvl 2 and discard Moogle, if that makes any sense!

Hope I helped!

Thanks of course you help, you're right thats make him a broken card and everyone would put him in his deck, do the effect and then discard him you're right, i was thinking of that strategy about the gravity before reading that part lol, well really thanks for all the help Roxas and ooibhuskyoo, luck to all...~^