So i had this dream.....

By Da_ghetto_gamer, in UFS Off Topic

That i made a new card game like nothing ive even seen and it was so vivid in my mind like i remember what alot of the cards do and everything.....some kind of sign maybe idk

But does anyone remember the little side card game in FFVIII? It was kinda like that with a board and the cards that had numbers on all 4 sides and you placed them on a board that if i remember correctly was about 50 squares i dont know the exact dimensions that it was 7x7ish i guess.

But each card had an effect that change the values of the number or had other cool effects...is there a game out there like this or am i just dreaming up something crazy and maybe have a cool idea on my hands

There was an actual card board version of Triple Triad and a version that was playable online. At the time I was too poor to get it...maybe I should check back on that at E-bay or something.

ROTBI said:

There was an actual card board version of Triple Triad and a version that was playable online. At the time I was too poor to get it...maybe I should check back on that at E-bay or something.

yeah it was wierd though like i feel like ive played it before or at least the version that i was dreaming about...it was all too real but this was more like a card game because you drew the cards and everything....man it was wierd

OF U-NI-TY

WHERE WE WOULD WORK SIDE BY SIDE

BUT TO-DAY I SEE

THAT IT'S ON-LY ME

JUST TRY-ING TO GE~ET BY