Aldershot - November Events

By Tallgeese, in UFS Uk Forum

Soul Caliber IV: Quest for Souls Pre-Release

Where: The Games Shop, Wellington Street, Aldershot.

When: Sunday 22nd November.

Starts: 13:00 or 1 pm in olde money.

Entry: £20.00

Format: Sealed

OK, we may have done the odd one of these before, but just for the sake of completion this is how it works. happy.gif You guys turn up, I give you SIX SCIV Boosters, Two Warrior's Dream and One Shadowar boosters and you create a deck of awesomeness from it. We then have a totally awesome tournament, with much fun and at the end I give you all prizes, hurrah!! gran_risa.gif

The Games Shop Store Championship:

Where: The Games Shop, Wellington Street, Aldershot

When: Sunday 29th November

Starts: 11:00 am

Entry: £3.00

Format: Constructed

Prizes: Promo goodness

This is a straight forward Block Constructed Swiss Tournament. Build a deck using the current banned list, come down and try and walk away as shop champion!! There are some funky prizes and promos up for grabs, and bragging rights of course. happy.gif

If anyone wants to travel down on the Saturday and crash at mine please let me know and I'm sure I can find a bit of space. happy.gif

You may be expecting some Zombie Ricky turn up to these events, I'll see what I can do.

I should be there for both events.

i will see how my finacial status is at the time, cause at the moment it is rubish and there is still the prerelease

i will be down to both envents

Not much help I know, but I can't make either of those events. Special circumstances gran_risa.gif

Dammint!

Bevan you are such a slacker, but yes, you are special, so we'll forgive you this once .................. happy.gif

i will be down for the pre release but unfortunatly not for the store champs

I should be down for both, certainly the Pre-release at least, I'll call you later Steve, as we haven't spoken properly in ages, and it makes me sad :(