What Happened to FFG Customer Support?

By jeremyj621, in Support

On January 3rd, I placed an order with FFG. I got the standard "order received" email, but no confirmation on shipping. I wrote to their Customer Service department, and found out that their warehouse was closed the first week of January for inventory and that they'd resume shipping on the 11th. It's now the 14th and I still haven't received a confirmation on shipping for my order. So, I wrote another email yesterday (the 13th) asking what's going on with my order and to upgrade my order to overnight or 3-day delivery at no extra charge for the delay. They haven't responded to my email. Since I'm not getting any reply from Customer Service, I thought I'd post here if for no other reason than to let others know of the poor customer service with FFG. If this continues, I'll request a refund for my order and take my business elsewhere.

My order finally shipped out the 14th, though FFG refused to upgrade shipping due to the delay. Advice to FFG: it's not that difficult to keep customers up to date on the status of their orders. Keep them advised of delays via email (since delays due to inventory were never posted on FFG's website), otherwise you're just going to get a lot of POed customers wondering what's going on. Besides, it's just plain rude and unprofessional to keep customers in the dark when they're paying for something.

Word on this man, I've also had a bad time dealing with FFG CS. I've sent them several e-mails with questions and I have still haven't received any replies. Not to mention their website is acting crazy, everyday there is always something amiss.

I too have had this problem. I got the order received email on the 1/3, and am still waiting (6/3) on the shipping confirmation. I'd really appreciate hearing about what happened to your order earlier

I received my order shortly after the 14th of January via priority mail (like I requested - never got upgraded due to the delay). I sent two emails to FFG customer support prior to that and at least got a reply. I never intend to order direct from FFG unless I have no other alternatives. Besides, you can often find the same product(s) on other web sites for less, including the cost of shipping. A recent example: I ordered Elder Sign: Gates of Arkham from Amazon for less than $25 (including shipping) and FFG sells it for $25 plus shipping. I also pre-ordered Elder Sign: Omens of Ice from Miniature Market for less than $25 including shipping. Again, FFG is asking $25 plus shipping (once the product is released).