Twin tailed comet and king Kazador

By chaosvt, in Warhammer Invasion Rules Questions

if i pay the 2 for twin tail comet and copy a forced march on the stack and target king kazador with the copy do i have to pay 0 or 3 for the effects to happen?

chaosvt said:

if i pay the 2 for twin tail comet and copy a forced march on the stack and target king kazador with the copy do i have to pay 0 or 3 for the effects to happen?

Too lazy to check the wording on the Twin-tailed Comet, but I think you still target Kazador even with your duplicate Forced March, so would have to pay extra 3.

Absolutely agree what Dam answered and confirm. :)

Twin-Tailed Comet allows you to "copy" (and, in the end, play) a tactic just played "for no cost". At that point, with Forced March copied (let's say, in response to the first) you're playing a "NO COST" tactic, but STILL targeting King Kazador...So, the "Kazador's passive" kicks in and force you to pay the 3 extra-resources in order to CHOOSE him has a target (remember that you can't even TRY to target him if you don't have enough resources to do so).

Remember that in this specific example (we played Forced March and Responded with T-TC, that resolves first) you've already paid for the "actual" forced march, cause if you didn't, you'd never been able to target King Kazador and thus, never been able to copy such an effect.

Hope it helps :)