[Redmond, WA] Games & Gizmos Store Championship 3/27

By Strodel, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - Organized Play

Who : You!

What : Warhammer 40k Conquest store championship?

Where : Games & Gizmos- 16150 NE 87th St, Redmond, WA

When : Sunday , March 27 at 12 noon

Why : Prizes! Store Championship kit for 2016, store credit, and more!

See you there!

Edited by Strodel

Hhhmmm, Easter Sunday?

Hmm... checking other stores' schedules against ours. Stay tuned for a new date.

Maybe we'll reschedule Easter for April?

Are you able to do it Saturday ? I know uncles is doing there's the 19. I don't know of a championship the weekend of the 12-13

Knew I forgot to mention this somewhere. We are indeed rescheduling for the Saturday before, March 26th. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope we see you there!

Knew I forgot to mention this somewhere. We are indeed rescheduling for the Saturday before, March 26th. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope we see you there!

Is it still starting at noon? About how long do you expect the tournament to run? I contacted you guys through your web form a week or two ago, but never heard back, and am trying to figure out if I can attend (have to line up babysitting and so forth, if so).

Estimated numbers say four rounds, so probably finish around 5pm, maybe 6. If greater numbers show up, we will follow the tournament structure and go longer however.

Estimated numbers say four rounds, so probably finish around 5pm, maybe 6. If greater numbers show up, we will follow the tournament structure and go longer however.

Good deal; looks like I will in fact be able to contribute to those potentially greater numbers!

Excellent! We'll see you Saturday.