Dendrite Blades and extra attacks.

By Georgemew, in Black Crusade Rules Questions

So I have a character; he's a Renegade with a big ole Chain Greatsword, and thanks to a nice GM, the Mechanicus Implants Trait. My plan is to get all the Traits related to fighting with multiple weapons like Ambidextrous and Two Weapon Fighting so I can attack with both the Chain Greatsword and a bunch of Dendrite Blades (at least 4).

In the Tome of Decay however, it says that the Dendrite Blade counts the character as being armed with that weapon, not gaining a seperate attack for it.

"Additionally, a Heretic with one or more Dendrite Blades
always counts as being armed with a weapon with the listed
Weapon Profile. He must have the Mechadendrite Use
(Weapon) Talent to wield a Dendrite Blade without penalty."

What I take from this is he can't attack with both the Chain Greatsword and the Dendrite Blades.

What I'm asking (if my terrible description skills aren't cutting it) is if I get all of the relevant Traits, can I attack with the Greatsword and all of the Dendrite Blades, and what sort of penalties would I get?

multi limb from the flesh moulding ritual. (may be a mutation that grants it too)

Dendrite Blades don't take up any hands. All that rule is stating is that in addition to the rules listed above, the Dendrite Blade is also a weapon unto itself.

BYE