Baltimore Md Group

By BigWilly1231, in Imperial Assault Organized Play

Is there anyone in the Baltimore area looking to get together and throw some dice? Or if you know of any groups in the area.

I am also looking for fellow players in MD. I am on the Eastern Shore but I am happy to travel to Games & Stuff in Glen Burnie. Also talking to 3rd Eye Games in Annapolis about starting an Imperial Assault game night there.

You still looking for someone to play in Baltimore? I am just getting into skirmish, looking for a practice partner.

I live in Western Maryland. I'm always interested in running downstate to get in some skirmish games.

I am open for skirmish matches. I live in Columbia. I have a few other people I play with regularly and would love to have more. Send me a message and we can organize some games.

I'd be up for playing I'm in Hampden

Necro'ing this thread but is anyone still interested in IA in Maryland?

@crstephan It's a bit of a drive, but we're having a casual/meme tournament on April 14 down in the Raleigh/Durham area. If you make the trip down I'll make sure to show up early so you can get enough games in to get your fix :)

Thank you for the invite Averagejo3gam3r but I can't make that weekend. I appreciate it though!

On 4/3/2019 at 7:52 PM, crstephan said:

Thank you for the invite Averagejo3gam3r but I can't make that weekend. I appreciate it though!

I am a casual player, but I love IA. My schedule tends to be busy so I don’t get a chance to play too often. I’m in Montgomery county. Games and stuff used to run some IA events? I went for a tournament once there last year.