Han Solo-just the best out there?

By MasterMicVin, in Star Wars: The Card Game

So after playing the game for a year or two, I've come to realize the true power of the core set's Han Solo. It's an extremely aggressive card that can shut down an enemy's board if he strikes just once. I've killed many a Jabba and Palpaptine with the the famous smuggler.

Back in the days where the Han-Luke-Yoda deck was the meta, he saw constant play and many dark side decks had to conform with the aggressiveness of this deck. FF even tried to help out players succeed in shuting down this deck, but to little avail, the most infamous example being the Hunt for Solo pod.

It seems to me, after seeing all the cards roll out over time, that Han Solo remains the single best aggro card in the game. Yes, he is a bit unhealthy on hit points but it gives your opponent a priority target that he has to deal with quickly.

Most of this is my opinion, anyone agree/disagree? I know reign of smugglers in the meta has ended, but do you guys still run him?

I've also been looking for a deck centered around Solo, If anyone has one to share that would be great:)

a deck centered around Solo, huh.... You could try:

Affiliation: Smugglers and Spies

Bucket of Bolts x2

Questionable Contacts x2

Evacuation Procedure x2

Shield Generator Assault x2

Heroes and Legends x2

In seriousness though, Core set Han always was amazing and as more people move away from sith removal the better he becomes. Although even in that match up he's very good.

Yeah, I've always been a Jedi kinda guy, so I've never really focused on the smugglers and rebel afflictions as much. Thanks btw for the deck I'll have to try it